30 Posts in 30 Days
Last night I was challenged to write 30 blog posts in 30 days by my new amazing business coach, Haley Night. It seems like a lot, and my inner queen of all anxiety is certainly telling me it’s too much. So why am I doing such a thing? Because I’m so f***king done with getting in my own way!
I really like to write and I love the platform of a blog and I’ve committed to you several times that I’m going to post more consistently. So why haven’t I done it? Let's get real:
- Fear of being judged (What is SoandSo gonna think??)
- Fear of being vulnerable (I can’t share that!)
- Thinking I’m not enough of an expert (Who am I to post this?)
- Overestimating the time needed to write a post (Why can't I find 7 hours of uninterrupted time!)
- Stressing that my website isn’t pretty enough (OMG - what are my brand colors?)
- Waiting until I’ve identified my target audience and perfected my strategy (Does this need to be in powerpoint?)
I bet you can relate to this. Maybe not as it applies to blogging specifically but I bet there’s something in your life that as much as you love it and it makes you excited it also brings you so much paralyzing anxiety.
Today that changes.
Because today we’re all going to take on the mantra that Haley said to me last night:
30 Posts in 30 Days is 100% going to get me out of my comfort zone. It’s going to force my anxiety to take second place so my Wildly Imperfect self can come out! Who knows what will happen next!
There may be type-os and grammatical errors and not so perfect images. There may also be some kick ass posts and some raw and awesome sharing in the comments. This is the part I’m excited for!
So if there’s anything you want to hear about over the next 30 days please share in the comments below.
AND more importantly, if there’s anything you’ve been struggling with committing to then out your ego in the comments below and then give yourself permission to start your own 30 in 30 days challenge.
We got this!